Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shake Shack series!


http://www.shakeshack.com/
When I saw the logo image of Shake Shack burger for the first time, I thought, Wow! it's like something made by me... And I wanted to use the logo for my work someday. That's why I made this series.



Shake Shack - Madison Square Park, 2011
acrylic and resin on wood panel 24 x 24 in.

This work is a map of around of Shake Shack hamburger shop in the madison square park. Below's google map is showing the real place. So the road which is crossing on the bottom of the picture is the actually 23rd street. But I did not decide the road at the left edge is Broadway or a fifth avenue. What do you think with a map below?


View Larger Map


ShackBurger, Cheese Fries and Vanilla Shake!


Here is the first Shake Shack of its chain stores.


And always crowded.




A lot of squirrels are actually living in the park as I put them on this work :-)



Shake Shack - Upper West Side, 2011
acrylic and resin on wood panel 24 x 24 in.

This is a second Shake Shack of their history. It is being placed across from the American Museum of Natural History in upper west side so the building encircled by the trees is it.


View Larger Map







Shake Shack - Citi Field, 2011
acrylic and resin on wood panel 24 x 24 in.

This is the third and it's in the Citi Field which is a home stadium of Mets. I did not really go checking there so the introduction images are not mine. As for this work, the north turns to almost the right.


View Larger Map

 
 
Enjoy Shake Shack!