Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NIPPLE

 
My new project since last year NIPPLE!

This series simply bring to show the beauty of the woman in 8-bit. I created this series with mixing two ideas that I thought for a last few years. The first one is to make something erotic because the famous artist Murakami said the artists also should have something about like a Love, Life and Death, or Sex, and I realized I don't have it. The another idea is very simple, I just wanted to make something made of only bitmaps.


 
Janet Jackson, 2012
archival pigment prints on Canon photo satin heavyweight paper 36 x 24 in.

 
This is the original image I just googled and took a space of the white square and printed it enlarged.



 
Paris Hilton, 2012
archival pigment prints on Canon photo satin heavyweight paper 36 x 24 in.

 




 
Kim Kardashian, 2011
inkjet print, plexiglass, face-mounted on acrylic 24 x 24 in.

 
You can tell me to get the original images without the squares, haha :-)