Monday, August 8, 2011

New York First Solo Show


OMG! I forgot to blog this important announcement before its opening :-( But this show is showing till end of this month. Please come to see my new works!


Shinji Murakami "Hamburgers"

Hello and konnichiwa friends.

I’m very pleased to announce my first New York Solo Show titled Hamburgers to take place at SUPERCORE in Brooklyn, opening on August 6th thru August 31st.

The show brings you new paintings and sculptures in the shape of the Hamburger, a selection of past works. The new paintings are the plane map artwork which I produced under the influence of a logo of famous hamburger shop Shake Shack, and the sculptures which got an idea from a Happy meal of McDonald's. Please come to celebrate my first solo show in NY!

Show details:
Shinji Murakami - Hamburgers, opens August 6th, closes August 31st, 6pm, 2011
Opening Reception with FREE Hamburger, Saturday August 6th, 7pm - 10pm

Cafe SUPERCORE, 305 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211 TEL 718-302-1629


Cheers!