Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cats Town Cafe Opened!


My friend and her husband opened cafe in Tokyo on May 22. Congratulations!
And they have my latest original work Cats Town made for them!



Cats Town, 2012
acrylic and spray ink on paper 46 x 34 in.

This work features 1Q84 from Japanese writer Haruki Murakami. So I think maybe the cat on the top is Tengo, and the one on the right and bottom is his father, but I don't know the last one is... Maybe it's Aomame or someone from Sakigake. As I make this better, I should of putting the two moons...



cafe猫道舎 (Twitter
営業時間: 11:30~23:00
新宿区上落合3-10-3
TEL 03-5937-5199
*ネコはいません


View Larger Map


   
And they got my very very old work Birdman too! It's so beautiful there.



Birdman, 2005
oil and varnish on wood panel 910 x 910 mm


 
Thanks again, and you got nice ones!



My work is waiting for your coming here :-)