Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New icons and redesigned ones


New icons and redesigned ones for new Central Park!

Now I am working on remaking of my Central Park work for the art fair of Telfair museum in Georgia on March. And three very specific icons for new Central Park are here!



This is my favorite one, and it's so cute! You know what is this building?



Yes! This is Guggenheim Museum as know as strange form building. I think and hope this is the first time to show this building in 8-bit.



The second one is this.



This is Bethesda Terrace! But I think I can use this icon as the fountain place as usually.



The last one!



It's Strawberry Fields! This is a living memorial to the world-famous singer, songwriter and peace activist – John Lennon.

The new Central Park must be great piece, I think!